Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This Morning

I looked out the window when I woke up, and what did I see? Shadows! And do you know how you get shadows? With SUNLIGHT!!! Now, this picture isn't from when I woke up (at 6 am). I took this pic at 8, while Georgia was taking a nap.

Georgia is the little girl I am nannying this summer. At 6 months old, she is absolutely adorable! She's just been a little fussy lately. Her parents think she's going through a crying phase. I just might agree with them. She cries when she wakes up from a nap, when I set her in the exersaucer, and when I put her in the swing. Let's just hope this ends soon!
But on to other news! I am so excited for County Arts In! For those of you who don't know, Arts In is a 4-H program. In our county, an origional play is made and in three days kids from grades 5 to 12 are taught the songs and dances for the show. At the end of three days, the performers put on a show for their parents and family. Then, about a week later, there is a performance day in which the show is performed at county nursing homes and at Vasa Childrens Home (a school/home for children and young adults with disabilities). After that, the show is performed at the county fair.
Last year I acted as Assistant Director. I choreographed a few songs (3, I think)and helped the kids learn their lines, and any other things that Beth (the Director) wanted me to do.
This year, I am going to be one of three directors. The other two are Isaiah and Amelia, two wonderful fellow 4-Hers that I worked with last year. Next Tuesday is our first meeting to work on ideas and songs. I think I have a few good ones! If you have any good ideas, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment