Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Ruche...sigh

Though you may not believe this, I am secretly a girly-girl. I love dresses, flowy skirts, high heels and earrings that dangle. Secretly, I wish I could wear skirts and vintage-style tops 24/7.
One of the many amazing outfits found on shopruche.com

That is why I love shopruche.com soooo much! May I just say that shopruche.com has the cutest clothes out there? Yes, yes I can!

Their most recent  lookbook, Sunlit Serenity is all about easy and fun summer beauty. It's full of delightfully flowing organza, pastels, and devinely feminine pieces. Sigh. My dream world. My five favorite pics are:

This dress is simply amazing!

I love the ruffle on this sleeve-utter perfection!
I love the vintage-look of the photography, props and locations.
I think every girl secretly wants a hammock
This top: I want it. :)
So, that's my blog post for today. :) Thought I'd share one of my secret obsessions with ya'll.
Loves and Hugs,
Alycia

No comments:

Post a Comment