Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Well, I did it.

That's right. I broke up with Matt. I'm not going to go into details, but I just thought I'd say a little about it.

I had been asking myself if I should break up with him for a while. And honestly, I have no regrets. Over the past year I have been pretty misrible; crying often and getting mad at him for no reason (or for big reasons). I didn't know why I was so upset and depressed all of the time.

I've come to realize that I was acting that way because I wasn't happy. It wasn't Matt's fault-he's a good person-it was just that deep down I knew we weren't meant to be. It was only recently that I really started to realize that.

And now that we're not together anymore I feel the greatest sense of relief. Now I'll have time to focus on myself and my friendships.

I don't regret the time that Matt and I were dating-I don't think of it as wasted time-I just wish I had realized that we wouldn't work out sooner.

Soooo, yeah. That's my blog for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment